Our focus of advice lies in the following areas:
We advise in all corporate law matters – including group and transformation law und interfaces to capital market and regulatory law matters (WpHG, KWG, VAG).
- Advice in day-to-day business, capital and other structural measures
- Advice in corporate governance and corporate compliance issues
- Support for start-ups and investors on formations and in investment rounds
- Advice for managers on rights, duties and liability issues
- Formation of, and support for joint ventures
- Advice in management participation programmes
- Representation in corporate litigation matters
We advise buyers, sellers and target companies in all stages of M&A transactions – including venture capital and private equity transactions.
- Choice of transaction structure
- Due Diligence
- Drafting and negotiation of the transaction documentation
- Representation in disputes with contractual partners (M&A Litigation)
- M&A transactions in crisis or insolvency
- Real estate transactions
We advise family-owned companies and family entrepreneurs in company succession matters. Besides succession and corporate law issues, we take into account tax and economic aspects.
- Preparation and implementation of the succession under corporate and succession law aspects
- Drafting of testamentary dispositions (wills and testamentary contracts)
- Advice in „anticipated“ successions (donations)
- Development of alternatives to the company succession (e.g. foundations)
We support companies in contract management, i.e. in the planning, drafting, negotiation and implementation of contracts. We are used to considering international aspects and to working in the English language.
- Cooperation agreements with other enterprises (joint venture agreements)
- License and technology transfer agreements
- Research and development agreements
- Contract manufacturing agreements
- Purchasing and distribution agreements (contract distribution, commercial agency and franchise agreements)
- Representation in commercial litigation matters